Steampunk Universe
Welcome to Steampunk Universe! Please read the rules and plot before starting your great adventure! When registering, please use the name of your character that you wish to play as. If you wish to be a canon, please contact an admin. Thank you and enjoy your time here on Steampunk Universe!!
Steampunk Universe
Welcome to Steampunk Universe! Please read the rules and plot before starting your great adventure! When registering, please use the name of your character that you wish to play as. If you wish to be a canon, please contact an admin. Thank you and enjoy your time here on Steampunk Universe!!
Steampunk Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steampunk Universe

Come and join the war against the governments that want to create the superhuman beings in this steampunk era. Create your character, be a canon from a movie or manga, meet new people, and enjoy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:19 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Admins and mods
Heath's city junkyard Toxin_11

Heath's city junkyard Cobalt12

Heath's city junkyard Umi_mo10
Latest topics
» Heath's city junkyard
Heath's city junkyard Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:17 pm by Umi Tateishi

» Roleplay requests!
Heath's city junkyard Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:32 pm by Umi Tateishi

» Umi Tateishi (and others)
Heath's city junkyard Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:08 am by Umi Tateishi

» Moonlit Forest
Heath's city junkyard Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:16 pm by Gadara

» Super mall
Heath's city junkyard Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:35 pm by Gadara

» Abendroth, Gadara
Heath's city junkyard Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:34 pm by Toxin Vulpe

» The bathroom
Heath's city junkyard Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:05 pm by Umi Tateishi

» Front door/ Front hall
Heath's city junkyard Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:02 pm by Umi Tateishi

» The basement
Heath's city junkyard Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:00 pm by Umi Tateishi

Top posters
Toxin Vulpe
Heath's city junkyard Vote_lcapHeath's city junkyard Voting_barHeath's city junkyard Vote_rcap 
Gadara
Heath's city junkyard Vote_lcapHeath's city junkyard Voting_barHeath's city junkyard Vote_rcap 
Umi Tateishi
Cobalt
Koinu
Affiliates

Heath's city junkyard Affili10
Heath's city junkyard Affili11
Heath's city junkyard Affili12

Heath's city junkyard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

Heath's city junkyard Empty
PostSubject: Heath's city junkyard   Heath's city junkyard Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:04 pm

Back to top Go down
https://steampunkuniverse.rpg-board.net
Umi Tateishi

Umi Tateishi

PostSubject: Re: Heath's city junkyard   Heath's city junkyard Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:38 pm

Yuki ran around a tower of trash hiding herself away thinking she heard the voice of a human. She dreaded the feeling of being caught and brought back to the government. She shivered a little at the thought of it and sighed a little as it was only an old radio that had been thrown away. She smiled a little and stretched her wings out a little as they felt a little soar. She rubbed her back a little as well for the wings tempted to tug right off of her back when ever she took flight. She took a seat on a cushion that she found in a heap on the other side of the junkyard and sighed a little. She had been looking for a way to know she didn't need to keep running away and know she had a place to sleep. "When will I ever know..." she said to herself to keep her mind sane to know she still had a voice. She placed her head in her hands and curled up into a ball wrapping her wings around her body to keep herself warm from the cold winter winds.
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: Heath's city junkyard   Heath's city junkyard Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:55 pm

Toxin was digging through a pile of trash. Not that she wanted to, but she was looking for some useful items to make a new weapon. Not allowed to travel in the city, with her appearance, she was forced to dig through trash. She sighed as she rested and looked around, still hunched over. Before she could get up and move to the next one, she slipped and sunk herself mid-waist into the hole she made. Toxin squirmed and tried to get out, but was jammed in. She groaned as her ears laid flat and she rested an elbow on the junk and rested her head in her palm. She then rolled her eyes and gave another heavy sigh. She was then about to use her powers to get out of the heap, but stopped when someone crashed into the pile and drove her mid-chest in. Toxin blinked, her ears twitched, and then went back to her pose of rested her head in her palm that rested on junk. Her ears flat and her eyes half lidded, she then gazed down on the culprit. It was another experiment. She could of guessed. It was like she became a magnet to them over night. Her ears twitched as she heard the girl speak. She then grabbed a small piece of junk and threw it, softly, at her wing barrier.

"Thats destiny saying... GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY! I'm trying to get out of this pile of junk! Literally! And here I thought birds had good vision."

She groaned as she tried to squirm out and waited for the girl to move. Toxin couldn't use her powers till she got out of the way, unless she wanted to harm the child. Plus, she really didn't want to due to running low on her medicine. So she was going to dig out, but then this little birdy got in her way and sunk her in deeper. Toxin's ears laid flat as she watched the girl.
Back to top Go down
Umi Tateishi

Umi Tateishi

PostSubject: Re: Heath's city junkyard   Heath's city junkyard Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:06 pm

Yuki jumped up at the sudden hit on her wings and then the loud voice. "O-Oh... S-Sorry..." she got up shivering a little from the scary voice. When she got up you could see the red marks where her wings sat, you could tell how they tugged on her skin and how painful it was to have them. She hugged herself with her wings hiding most of her face, but her eyes. They showed the fear that she was feeling she had been found and wasn't sure if they were human or not. When she turned around to see the body the voice came from she was relieved to see that she was a superhuman as well. Yuki could tell she wasn't happy though so she stayed out of her way still hugging herself with her wings. "I-I didn't mean to b-be in your way..." she rubbed her thin bony arms to keep them warm her thin legs shivered in the wind as she watched the girl make her way out of the trash pile.
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: Heath's city junkyard   Heath's city junkyard Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:23 pm

Toxin sighed and squirmed more as she pulled herself up. She was getting loose and finally spilled out of the tight hole. She stood up and brushed herself off. Toxin's ears twitched and she looked to thing girl with her florescent green eyes. Her pupils were slitted and her eyes gave off a warm yet harsh look. She then noticed a lot of things about the girls outer appearance and could probably tell what this child was like. Toxin slid down the pile of junk so she was closer and could get a better look. She tilted her head and had a slightly concerned yet serious look.

"Hmmmm, seems like this has gotten the best of you, no. Clearly haven't been getting the right medicines and nutrients to support your wings. Haven't been eating to support your body. My, my, what a mess you are. Seems like old Toxin here might've found a new project to work on."

Toxin smirked and showed off her bright canines. She then walked around the girl to examin her more. Toxin usually wasn't so nice and willing to help. But an experiment like her couldn't be thrown away. Toxin understood her pain and was willing to help out. Especially someone in this state. Toxin walked to her back and rubbed over where her wings and skin were connected. She then grabbed the husk of the wing and pulled on it slightly, studying the skin and body's reaction.

"Yup! Your wings are attached just fine, no loose ends or wrong placement. Buuuuuut, your skin is far to weak and giving strong pain's I'm guessing. Not to mention bone structure of both wings and your body are depleting due to lack of food. Tweety bird, you need to eat heavy nutrient foods. It won't make you heavier. It'll balance out your weight ratio. Your skin needs more nutrients that a pile of seed."

Toxin walked back to in front of the girl and crossed her arms. She tilted her head and watched her closely and decided that this one might need some guidance. Especially if she is to survive any longer.
Back to top Go down
Umi Tateishi

Umi Tateishi

PostSubject: Re: Heath's city junkyard   Heath's city junkyard Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:35 pm

Yuki was taken aback at the comment the girl had given her she also caught her name 'Toxin'. She shivered again looking in to her neon green eyes she then watched as she circled her hugging herself tighter. As Toxin tugged on her wing she yelped in pain, it almost felt like she was going to pull it right off. Tears began to form in her eyes as Toxin was again in front of her. "I-I don't eat anything heavier than seed... I-I'm t-too heavy for my wing to carry me comfortably enough..." she dropped her wings a little showing the red triangle on her chest and her eyes stained red from the animal DNA. Showing how thin she really was, being able to see her ribs and hip bones. "Like this... I can fly and more comfortable than before..." she looked down to the ground not wanting to make eye contact anymore, Toxin was frightening to her, very over powering and confident. She tucked her wings in close to her back making sure she wouldn't fall over from the wind blowing.
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: Heath's city junkyard   Heath's city junkyard Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:55 pm

Toxin blinked and sighed heavily as she shook her head. She was being misleaded. Sure, Toxin wasn't a scientist and wasn't a super genius, but she did know her things when it came to experiments. This poor girl was depleting herself to get the easy way out. She had to eat and build up her strength, and then practice flying. That was the only way she could get stronger and would be able to fly with her being at a healthy weight. And she was going to explain this, as well as give the girl an opportunity of a life time.

"Now, now, your taking the easy painful way out of this situation my deary. You have to eat and stay at a healthy weight, then practice flying. Yes, it'll be soar and hurt trying to lift yourself up, but in the long run you'll feel better once getting your strength up. You see, staying and maintaining a healthy weight helps your body and your wings build up much needed mussels. Also, your skin won't be as soar. Your making your situation worse by eating so light. You might be half bird but that doesn't mean ya eat like one. Your not a bird. Your not built like one. So how about I help ya out. You come live with me and I'll give ya everything ya need, then you learn from me and become what your created to be. Not a weapon for evil, but a weapon to change this way of life. Hm?"

Toxin leaned in and perked her ears up. Toxin knew what it was like to have odd parts surgically attached to you. Her ears and tail took years to get used to. For they pulled on her skin and irritated her to no end. But she learned to accept them being on her body and apart of her and strengthened herself. Within a year she had got the basics down and it no longer gave her pain. Instead, it made her what she is.
Back to top Go down
Umi Tateishi

Umi Tateishi

PostSubject: Re: Heath's city junkyard   Heath's city junkyard Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:26 pm

Yuki blinked hearing her offer to live with her "Y-You really mean it?" she clasped her bony fingers together looking at her with adornment. "I-I would try my hardest!" she shook her head yes wanting to take this offer even if it meant that she would have to push through the pain "A-Anything that will get me away from the governments eye..." She sighed a little "I-I'm sorry... That was a-a little over the top..." she looked down to the ground again "I just have so many problems... I've been running for about two years with no place to stay..." She kicked at the ground with her bare feet "I-It's just that your offer was so sudden and it's just what I've been looking for..." she looked back up to Toxin "So thank you..." she smiled a weak smile with her dry lips.
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: Heath's city junkyard   Heath's city junkyard Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:04 am

Toxin blinked and was slightly startled. Then chuckled darkly and waved her hands. Toxin understood what that was like as well. Running in fear that you might get caught. Not knowing if you'll live or die. Trying to find shelter and food, yet stay undetected. Toxin knew where she was coming from, and unlike how she had to grow up, Toxin would help her out. Give her the guidance and support she never had. But, the world wasn't like this when she grew up. It was easier to survive than now. Toxin sat down on the ground, not ready to head home quiet yet. Her ears perked up and her tail coiling around her.

"Two years huh, thats impressive. But yes, my offer stands loyal. I never tell lies to those who are like me. We are the same. We need to stick together. But don't think I'll be sweet or mother like. I'm tough and show no pity. You can't have softness in the world we live in. You need to be built up and become tough. I'm not saying heartless...I don't want to look in a mirror."

Toxin's eyes gazed to the ground as she said that. Her expression becoming serious and cold. It wasn't that Toxin chose to be heartless. She never learned human emotions. She was taught to kill with no hesitation. She was tormented her whole life. Love and care weren't in her system. Only brutal words and physical treatment. She didn't want her to end up like that. Toxin didn't want to see that happen.

"So, here's what will happen. You'll stay with me. I'll feed you and get you to a healthy living condition. Then we'll practice some basic movements and get you so you can fly with simple tricks. Then, I'll hand you over to the Resistance, a group fully against the government and their ideas.. Their looking for members like us and will be more than willing to give you food and shelter as well as training. Sounds like a deal?"

Toxin looked up to her, knowing that she would accept this. It was a life time offer. Toxin knew though that she would become attached to her. And it be more harder to be separated and move somewhere else the longer she lived with her. So Toxin's plan was simple. Possibly 4 months of living and training, maybe 6, before handing her over to the group. Any longer and it would be harder. Not on her, but this fragile being. And Toxin didn't want that. This wasn't because Toxin didn't like her though. Toxin was a loner and planned to stay like that. She saw no need for friends or company. At least, Toxin never was taught that.
Back to top Go down
Umi Tateishi

Umi Tateishi

PostSubject: Re: Heath's city junkyard   Heath's city junkyard Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Yuki nodded when she needed she understood completely this girl was practically a stranger to her and was allowing her to stay in her house. Then she remembered "I-I completely forgot... I'm Yuki" she held out a scrawny hand for Toxin to shake. "It does sound like a deal too!" she smiled again still holding her hand out to make the deal right by shaking on it. "So do you help out with this resistance too?" she tilted her head to the side wondering if she would still be able to see her after not living with her. This was the first person to ever be so nice to her she didn't want to lose her after the time that she spent with her.
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: Heath's city junkyard   Heath's city junkyard Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:17 pm

Toxin shook the girls hand before stuffing it into her pocket. Toxin's ears then twitched at her question. She knew this would happen. This is why Toxin was a lone wolf. She didn't like getting attached. Plus, she felt like she was too harsh to have friends. She might end up killing one of them if they got her pissed. Toxin sighed as she looked towards the ground then back to her with a small shrug.

"Not really. Yes, I give them information here and there, since I collect every detail the scientists and government does, but I do not plan to join them. I'm more of a lone wolf. So your just lucky that I'm even giving you this opportunity. So tweety bird, don't get to attached. I'm not the greatest role model to take after, trust me."

Toxin had to be the worst person to look up to. She was always so harsh and violent, cold and too honest, and just plain sly. She was part fox after all. But even though she gave pity every now and then and helped out, didn't mean she was the nicest in the world. Instead, she was quiet mean. Really mean. And she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Umi Tateishi

Umi Tateishi

PostSubject: Re: Heath's city junkyard   Heath's city junkyard Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:28 am

Yuki tilted her head and nodded a little sadly. "I see..." She thought to herself "Maybe if I get her to change her mind we can be friends!" she clenched her fists tightly, but made sure to not let Toxin see. She laid her arms at her sides and looked up to Toxin as she was a couple inches taller than she was. Yuki was always so used to looking up to people because she grew to be a short person, probably because of the fact of her lack of nourishment. "So where to now?" she tilted her head moving her wings out a little to stretch them out moving them back and forth to keep them from getting stiff. "I want to get these stupid wings moving so they don't go all stiff on me..." she frowned a little knowing she hated heights and the way her wings tugged on her skin. "If you don't mind I'm going to go for a quick fly..." she spun around showing where her wings were attached and the redness of her skin from where her wings were pulling on. She flapped her wings giving a forceful lift off the ground and she swooped around the junkyard quickly and then taking a hard landing in a somersault. Getting up slowly she brushed herself off and rubbed her back where her wings were "Hehe... still not very good with landings..." she smiled a little while wincing at the pain in her back.

(lol sorry for the long reply, but I would love to finish this!! XD)
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: Heath's city junkyard   Heath's city junkyard Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:20 pm

Toxin blinked as she watched the young girl before shrugging and closing her eyes, the wind blowing her hair and clothing around. Toxin then opened one eyes and raised an eyebrow as she looked to her after her first question. She sighed as she rubbed the back of her neck and gave a small yawn, her sharp canine teeth showing slightly, before she stuffed her hand back in her pocket and gazed down to her.

"Back to my place I suppose. It's to dangerous to go anywhere else with you do to you needing some medical attention. And if we're spotted, I can't guarantee all will go well. So, we'll just head home and I'll get you fixed up....then we'll go from there when I feel your healthy enough to protect yourself from getting caught....."

Toxin's voice was low and showed no emotion of warmth or pity. It was mellow and slightly cold. Emotionless. Toxin's ears dropped as she grimaced watching this girl try to fly. She felt bad for experiments, even though she didn't show it very often. This girl needed her help, despite her not really wanting to give it up, but she figured to be the better person. She was changing. She hated it....well....not entirely. She just shook her head and smirked slightly as she watched the girl. This was going to be harder than she thought. But who knows, there were probably surprises to come.
Back to top Go down
Umi Tateishi

Umi Tateishi

PostSubject: Re: Heath's city junkyard   Heath's city junkyard Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:08 pm

Yuki smiled and nodded "Alright sounds good to me..." she looked around the junkyard sighing a little to herself as the voices she was hearing was again just the old radio. "I need to stop scaring myself like that... we aren't always in danger.... right?" she asked a little to herself, but to see if Toxin would answer too. She rubbed her right arm a little knowing she wasn't able to take care of herself the way she should, because of what she did to her body she sighed more out loud this time "You're right... I mean about me needing to eat more..." she looked around the area "I've been living here and the forests basically since I escaped... People never really throw away good food..." she wrapped her wings around herself again "So should we get going then?" she asked tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: Heath's city junkyard   Heath's city junkyard Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:09 pm

Toxin nodded her head seriously, her eyes darkening, expressing how much danger they really were in. She stayed silent as she watched the girl before beginning to walk away after a few minutes from her asking if they were leaving. Toxin's ears continued to move to every sound the sprung from the junkyard as she maneuvered around the piles hoping Yuki would fallow in suite. Toxin then soon found an opening to the forest and begun to head inside. The forest had a darken feel to it, since it was chemically changing darker due to pollution. But a few steps inside it was mystically blue and green, a more welcoming feeling. Toxin contiued her way, keeping her hands stuffed in her sweatshirt, her ears on alert, her eyes closed, and only allowing the sounds of the forests.

(leaves topic)
Back to top Go down
Umi Tateishi

Umi Tateishi

PostSubject: Re: Heath's city junkyard   Heath's city junkyard Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:17 pm

Yuki saw the look in her eyes and nodded silently and looked around following her trying to take quiet steps. As they made it to the forest she let the space between them get a little larger as she was looking around at things that were new to her. she let her wings out a little and let them stay out cause she needed to stretch them. She hadn't used them in the longest time she thought it was about time that she let them get some fresh air.

(leaves topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heath's city junkyard   Heath's city junkyard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heath's city junkyard
Page 1 of 1