Steampunk Universe
Welcome to Steampunk Universe! Please read the rules and plot before starting your great adventure! When registering, please use the name of your character that you wish to play as. If you wish to be a canon, please contact an admin. Thank you and enjoy your time here on Steampunk Universe!!
Steampunk Universe
Welcome to Steampunk Universe! Please read the rules and plot before starting your great adventure! When registering, please use the name of your character that you wish to play as. If you wish to be a canon, please contact an admin. Thank you and enjoy your time here on Steampunk Universe!!
Steampunk Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steampunk Universe

Come and join the war against the governments that want to create the superhuman beings in this steampunk era. Create your character, be a canon from a movie or manga, meet new people, and enjoy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:19 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Admins and mods
Moonlit Forest Toxin_11

Moonlit Forest Cobalt12

Moonlit Forest Umi_mo10
Latest topics
» Heath's city junkyard
Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:17 pm by Umi Tateishi

» Roleplay requests!
Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:32 pm by Umi Tateishi

» Umi Tateishi (and others)
Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:08 am by Umi Tateishi

» Moonlit Forest
Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:16 pm by Gadara

» Super mall
Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:35 pm by Gadara

» Abendroth, Gadara
Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:34 pm by Toxin Vulpe

» The bathroom
Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:05 pm by Umi Tateishi

» Front door/ Front hall
Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:02 pm by Umi Tateishi

» The basement
Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:00 pm by Umi Tateishi

Top posters
Toxin Vulpe
Moonlit Forest Vote_lcapMoonlit Forest Voting_barMoonlit Forest Vote_rcap 
Gadara
Umi Tateishi
Cobalt
Koinu
Affiliates

Moonlit Forest Affili10
Moonlit Forest Affili11
Moonlit Forest Affili12

Moonlit Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

Moonlit Forest Empty
PostSubject: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:59 pm

The only part of Heath's city that hasn't turned into metal and gears. Its all natural life and holds very magical creatures. A very warm and calming place under heavy protection. Come here at night to see the glowing lights of the waterfalls, and maybe meet one of these magical creatures.

Moonlit Forest Magica10
Back to top Go down
https://steampunkuniverse.rpg-board.net
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

Moonlit Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:31 pm

Toxin long ditched her garb and was dressed in her usual attire. She was snacking on her sushi with a toothy grin, swaggering her way down the forests trail. Her tail swished small winds as it swayed back and forth and moved freely, her ears twitching and listening to the surrounding sounds. Once finished she licked her fingers and then stretched giving a large fox like yawn. She then placed her hands in her hoodie's pockets as magical creatures climbed onto her tail and head for a ride. Toxin never cared. They were practically her family and she gladly acknowledged their presence and small tricks they did. She slowly stalked the forest like a protector. Which wasn't false. Any danger the caused this forest and the creatures harm, hell would be payed.
Back to top Go down
Gadara

Gadara

Moonlit Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:48 pm

A moment of time was passed rather quickly on his side, Gadara had come to successfully buy all of the food items he needed. At this moment was he walking the trail of the forest with his eye facing forward, something caused him to come here. It was probably cause he still wanted to know Toxin a little bit more without all of the eyes and other people around. Gadara sort of understood that she wanted her looks to be hid, it pretty much is a life or death situation when it concerns Toxin as well as the other experiments that have been created. Everyone had a craving to control something with power, Gadara was sort of one of them but only with his tools and when he fixes things. He liked the power of hard work for it made him stronger. Gadara made it here a little later than he should of, only due to him returning home for a second to drop his things off. Looking from side to side, he wondered where Toxin was at as well as the creatures she had spoke about. Gadara's attire was still the same, it was only just that he wore his long black sleeve shirt with the 'V's down the arms evenly without the grey shirt underneath. Sure, it was cold but he could of swore that his body worked differently from some people. After all, when you spend all day in a hot room did the outdoors seem to feel a little bit more better.
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

Moonlit Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:04 am

Toxin soon stopped in her tracks as a familiar sent graced her nose. A smirk placed itself on her lips as she chuckled and begun to walk in the direction this sent was coming from. The creatures giggled and whispered as they continued to play on Toxin. She was quiet surprised he actually came. Part of her thought he'd forget. She finally found him and came up behind him. Her eyes were glowing like bright neon lights, with cat like slitted pupils. She had a different feel to her than in the mall. She seemed more dominate, more darker, and an alpha like presence growing from her.

"Well, well, well. Welcome to my domain, Gadara."

She chuckled darkly as the creatures continued to play on her. They were slightly interested in the new comer, but were having to much fun playing on Toxin. She didn't seem to care the least as they pulled on her ears and tail and hair. They were like humanoid animals. They were very cute and loveable. Hence why Toxin grew to love them.

(I gtg for the night! Bedtime! XD Talk with ya later! Bye! =) )
Back to top Go down
Gadara

Gadara

Moonlit Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:11 am

Gadara picked up on Toxin's voice and he looked over his shoulder at her and he nodded with a calm smirk on his face. She seemed different and he wondered about that, it was probably cause she felt a lot better than being in the mall with all eyes practically on them. Gadara's eye looked to the playful creatures that were playing with her ears and hair. They were surely interesting and he had to admit that he had not once seen creatures like them before. It was a lucky day, or he thought that since he was seeing them for the first time. Gadara tilted his head with his smirk still on his face, though it seemed to soften a bit more and looked more like a small upward smirk that was a inch in size. Somewhere deep down, did he feel like this was the smartest choice for he really wanted to know more about Toxin. It may be fun to discover new people and their emotions, but it was more interesting to put yourself in these situations for you tend to find more of yourself rather than learning about the new person. Gadara simply bowed his head lightly with his eye closed as he spoke kindly.

"Thank you for both the invite as well as the welcome, Toxin."

(^^ Alright! Talk to you tomorrow!)
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

Moonlit Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:01 pm

Toxin chuckled as she grinned. The creatures giggled before dashing off, leaving the two of them. Toxin crossed her arms as she scanned him over. This was a new setting for them. Before they were in a crowded place with eyes on all of them. Now they were in her domain. She gave a small yawn as she shifted her weight.

"Pleasures mine. So, I'm guessing you want to know more about me?"

Toxin knew enough that he was curious about her. Everyone was. But truth was, Toxin wasn't sure about herself. She knew there was more to her story, but for now she had to suffice with what she knew. Her ears twitched as her tail swirled around freely. This was going to become very interesting. That and her senses were on high alert due to her always on duty. She had to always make sure that this forest was safe. It was her home and the home of her only family.
Back to top Go down
Gadara

Gadara

Moonlit Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:07 pm

Gadara saw the creatures run off, and it took sometime for his only eye to catch up with them as they ran off. Always curious about seeing new people as well as animals, this man was surely interested in just about everything that passed his way. Some people may have left it alone and perhaps not at all get involved but Gadara was different for he was brought up in being curious much like how he was curious with his own inventions as well as other mechanics ideas. Gadara simply smiled a little bit in Toxin's direction as he nodded and shifted his face to look downward some what. Other people would of said that he did that just to let someones guard down but that wasn't the case.

"I would love to know more about you. That is if it is alright with you, Toxin."
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

Moonlit Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:26 pm

Toxin chuckled as she nodded her head. She was completely fine with talking about herself. Yes, painful memories would hit her, but she didn't mind. She was always haunted by those memories. Toxin leaned against a tree as her eyes closed half way. Her eyes held her calmness as she watched him.

"I do not mind in the least. Ask away my dear."

She chuckled as she kept a foxy grin. Her ears were pinned on him, but did move every now and then. Luckily not a lot of government officials and helpers came in this area. It was more of a place for dates or people who studied wildlife and mystery. Then again, sometimes experiments would end up on that list. Luckily Toxin was the elusive 'green' fox. Toxin thought that was a bit funny.
Back to top Go down
Gadara

Gadara

Moonlit Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:35 pm

Gadara was indeed happy to hear her response and he couldn't help but rub the back of his head with his left hand as he looked to the side for a second. He was thinking of something he could ask her but at the same time he didn't want to be rude in anything that he would ask. It was rather complicated when it came to him, since he was always quiet and was in the back of his shop working almost all of the time. Gadara looked to Toxin and he chuckled silently allowing his left hand to fall back to his side as he watched her silently for a moment. Some where deep down he knew he was going to have to ask her something, or else face with the silence that would end up making this awkward.

"Hm, so then you are different from most humans and I guess it is hard on you. Is it hard?"
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

Moonlit Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:49 pm

Toxin chuckled as she nodded. It wasn't simple being what she was. It was like being an animal. That was how they were all treated. Like animals. Caged and experimented on with no sympathy. And if you did get away, your hunted down and sometimes killed. It was awful and very hard. That is why she showed no sympathy to those living life with no troubles.

"Very. Me, along with the rest of my kind, are animals in the eyes of those. We aren't anything better. Once in the clutches of those scientists we are experimented on and shown no sympathy. Stabbed, drugged, caged. Sometimes even killed. But death is seen as heaven to those suffering. If you are able to escape, it doesn't get better. It becomes harder. The government seeks you down, and if shown mercy, you are brought back to the base. But some are killed off. They want obedient weapons."

Toxin foxy grin turned to a more serious look. This was no laughing matter. This was her life and the life of others. Upper class, and some middle class, just looked the other way. Never knowing the truth and the terror that actually existed.
Back to top Go down
Gadara

Gadara

Moonlit Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:59 pm

Gadara's face seemed to show pain, it could not be hidden for it clearly showed on his expression and in his only eye that was shown. Sure, he was from a rich family but they tried to control his life as well which is what caused him to loose his eye and even worse. The man lost the love of his parents, though he wasn't kicked out of the family he was sure that they didn't want him around anymore. They probably did disown him, and he surely didn't want to go home and see either. Gadara's eye lowered to the floor as he thought about it, but he still felt pain for Toxin. What was he suppose to say at a time like this, his question pretty much brought up a life full of pain and even death. It was horrible indeed in his eyes. Closing his eye he couldn't help but try to regain his thoughts in hopes of asking something else that was less horrible.

"I really don't know what to say, Toxin. If it makes you feel any better, I look at you as a person who has been abused and wants nothing more to just lead a normal life."
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

Moonlit Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:19 pm

Toxins ears twitched as she looked at him with shock. Know one usually should sympathy to them. They'd just shun them or turn them in. Sometimes even killed them. Toxin then scuffed. It was time Toxin let out the big guns. She was only holding back. But it was time to let the truth unroll itself. Toxin's ears stayed put, but her tail swiftly moved back and forth.

"Normal? I will never live a normal life. I'm a monster. Just like they wanted. And I never even got a chance to have any say. My own father was one of those scientists. At first I thought he loved me. But it was a sham. Once your of age, your nothing but a guinea pig. I had long white hair and red eyes. But the radiation that flows through me veins has turned that innocent young girl into this. My hair turned brown, my eyes green, this mark, my nails. And then having fox DNA poured into my system and having these ears and tail sewed into my body. And then having the guilt of destroying Russia in a single instant. Watching children and parents screaming as they turned into nothing but dust, there shadows staining the ground. But my thats my story, the very first experiment ever created. All that I want to do is save the people that are on the market as well as the people left to die. I'm the last salvation this place has. The last salvation my people have. I don't have much time to live, so I will do all that I can to make things right."

Toxin stood up, showing her dominance and the pride she had. Her eyes shimmered with hatred and fire. How she wanted to make this city right.

Back to top Go down
Gadara

Gadara

Moonlit Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:28 pm

Gadara listened to her which was probably why he had lifted his head to look at her now, everything that she said was pretty much heart wrenching much like how he felt when his parents put him up to marry someone he did not know. Savannah was very controlling, she would whine and then she would fight with him about everything. Gadara was rather sick and tired of her only cause she thought that she was better and that he was nothing more than her ticket to fame and fortune. Due to the marriage she would get everything that his parents worked very hard for, sure they gave him some money to spend on everything that he wanted but he hardly spent all of it in a years time. His wife spent it all of the money they gave her when they were married on fancy rings and dresses and even worse she used her money rather badly. Gadara saw it once when they were married their third year, seeing her support this horrible deed of turning people like Toxin into experiments. Thanks to that, he had come to see his ex-wife and parents as heartless. Most people said that he was like them, but he was saving up his money to live a full life of peace as he retires. That was what he was really hoping for. Gadara couldn't help but stare at Toxin and after a moment he decided to speak.

"So that is it, Toxin? You are just going to fight until you die, not once experiencing feelings or even worse. Finding someone that doesn't think you a monster?"
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

Moonlit Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:39 pm

"I'm sorry Gadara. But I do not know human emotions. I've lost my humanity long ago. I've only known the inside of a lab. And who would like someone like me. I'm always bitter, I'm part fox, I glow, and everything I touch melts away. Plus, like your saying, I'm dying. Slowly and painfully, the chemicals inside me are eating my body away, but the chemicals are what are keeping me alive as well. But that won't stop me. I will try to save these people no matter the consequences that will come to me. I never got a chance to be human, but they do. Those lower class are hiding in fear, and I'm the only god that they have. Those experiments need my help for freedom and I'm their hero. If I die, then so be it. If I die alone, it wouldn't surprise me. As long as I make a change in this world, thats what matters to me."

Her ears lowered as her expression softened. She knew she would die alone. It didn't bother her. What bothered her were the people suffering. That was what gave her nightmares. That and her past. It was so much suffering, but it was suffering that she had to go through to get to her goal. She watched Gadara with slitted pupils and wary eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gadara

Gadara

Moonlit Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:49 pm

Gadara's face went to being calm now, he still felt bad about everything that he had heard. Everyone had to die sometime right, that was the way of life and some die quicker than others which was unfair but it was common sense. Gadara closed his eye and he sighed finally accepting what was told to him as well as what he had thought to himself. After a moment his eye lifted in a glance as Toxin finished on what she was saying and he simply nodded allowing his eye to close again. This wasn't a time to talk about it anyway, when people made up their minds there was no way of changing it. Gadara knew that from experience. Besides, this wasn't her fault but the government that he once saw was a normal government only to be told the cold harsh truth of what it does behind its walls.

"I see. I didn't mean to say that you were dying but when you put it like that it really does bring out the truth. Something that was changed into something different that it isn't use to will eventually decay. I however see it as both a loss but a honor. Some great people are willing to die for others, that is what makes them greater than great I guess? I still however feel selfish about it. Though, you have no human emotions. You are still willing to save those that have lost hope. That is what I put it as a great emotion that can't simply be felt by normal emotions. You are a lot stronger than I am. Not only physically but also mentally."

Gadara looked to the side as he rubbed the side of his cheek with his right hand, now actually putting some kind of use into it. Toxin was stronger than he was, the man that was before Toxin was very silent and believe or not he was merely simple. Though, he had a lot of money. Real happiness can only be got by hard work and understanding those around you. He felt bad though, and he knew he shouldn't be for things can not be avoided.
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

Moonlit Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:03 am

Toxin sighed as a small smile graced her lips. She was strong. But she wanted change. This world was never like this. She wanted things like they were years ago. Where people weren't judged and where people didn't become test subjects. Thats all she wanted. That, and to know the truth behind herself. As Toxin was about to speak, she winced in pain and grabbed her side, falling on her left knee. Her body was acting up again. It was the chemicals eating her organs away. She could do nothing, and it pained her so much. This had to be her only set back.

"Damn scientists. They'll pay for what they've done, not just to me, but others as well."

Her voice was weak and squeaky as she bit back burning pain. She gritted her teeth as she lifted her shirt to see the damage. Sure enough, her side was glowing and it could be seen what was being damaged. She groaned as she stayed still placing her shirt back down. She really hated being herself.

(I gtg for the night! Talk with ya later! =) )
Back to top Go down
Gadara

Gadara

Moonlit Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:07 am

Gadara flinched when he heard Toxin make a sound of discomfort, sure enough she spoke about the people who had gone and change her into being this way. Before he could speak his concern all he did was freeze seeing what was really happening to Toxin and that made another face of pain wash over him. How could anyone do such a thing to such innocent people. They surely must be doing it for the money or perhaps they were horrible people and they loved to see everyone suffer. Gadara watched with pain showing on his facial features, he did not say a word either. How could he when he saw what was happening to Toxin and before him no doubt.

(Alright! ^^ Talk to you later!)
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

Moonlit Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:36 pm

Toxin winced as she stumbled, trying to get up, but her body demanding to stay on the ground. Toxin groaned as she stayed where she was at. She couldn't comply with getting up. Her body just wouldn't allow it. How she hated when this happened. Usually she was at home and she wouldn't care. But now she was out of her humble home and was in front of a human. She felt embarrassed. Stood up, shaking in pure pain, and begun to walk towards a tree for support.

"F-Forgive me G-Gadara. My b-body is acting up again. Heh, seems l-like my life s-span is becoming shorter. Agh!"

Toxin grabbed her stomach and gritted her teeth, nearly shredding them, while the pain did not cease. She really wished she didn't have to go through this pain. All she wanted was to be human again. To have her white hair and red eyes, to be pain free. But no, she has to take on this forever suffering death. She did, deep down, wish for someone to be beside her as she slowly became weaker and would eventually die. But she would never admit it allowed.
Back to top Go down
Gadara

Gadara

Moonlit Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:02 pm

Gadara's face went from being the way it was to being much worser, how could he simply stand there and not feel anything. It was inhuman to not show anything. He was human, so he wasn't like those kind of humans that showed joy and happiness to such pain. If he became one of them then he surely would give up everything and be poor than being one of those inhuman people that loved pain. Gadara closed his eyes as he bit the inside of his jaw, he was biting it so hard that it would break and then bleed. However, he stopped it before it got out of hand and he began bleeding from the mouth. Blood was a nasty taste, but some people liked it. How could one like blood from others that were in pain. He just did not get it. Gadara opened his eye as he decided to walk a little closer with his right hand outstretched to Toxin. His body was shaking, he couldn't hide it. Hiding what you feel was the same as lying to yourself deep down.

"Toxin, you do not have to ask forgiveness. I would of forgave you already. I can't however stand here and watch you suffer but I have no idea what I could do to make your pain stop. All I know is that if you need to hold on to someone, I'm right here..."
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

Moonlit Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:31 am

Toxin snarled to herself as the pain slowly deceased. It was still there and still brought her great pain. Toxin's ears layed flat as she looked to Gadara. She flinched at the action, not used to such a thing. But she slowly begun to accept it and allowed him to do what he pleased. She wasn't in much of a fighting condition. She closed her eyes half way as she stayed still, letting the pain cease by itself. There was nothing that he could do, let alone anyone.

"Theres nothing that can be done. Y-You see, if I were to c-consume any kind of antibiotic o-or antidote, I would die. Its called t-toxin shock. I'm afraid I must suffer, and a-allow it to cease by itself."

Toxin talked like it was nothing, as if it were normal. Which in her case it was. She wanted freedom from this pain, but knew it couldn't be achieved. Not without dying or being in more pain than she was. Then, as a sever struck of pain stung her, like walking on a spun ankle, an instinct kicked in that made her clutch onto Gadara with great strength. But her toxin levels were high, causing a slight burn, like placing a hand on a hot pan, and she quickly withdrawn her hand. She looked away, disgusted with herself as the pain then ceased slowly once more. She needed something with a toxin or poison.
Back to top Go down
Gadara

Gadara

Moonlit Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:02 pm

Gadara felt a pain similar to a burn when Toxin took his hand for only a slight second, he didn't jerk his hand away to fast for he slowly brought it up to look at it rather shocked and if not impressed. However, at the same time that bad feeling came back to the pit of his stomach and he looked at Toxin rather slowly while closing his hand that was burned. It was his right hand so it wouldnt' bother him much since he was left handed and was glad that he was right now. Gadara shifted his eyes downwards when he heard Toxin say what she said and he couldn't help but shake his head feeling useless. This is what he hated most in the world. To feel useless to his friends as well as the ones closest to him. Looking at her silently he couldn't help but show all that he was feeling through his facial features, what could Gadara do when he felt so useless. A common trait that most humans deal with.
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

Moonlit Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:26 pm

"Get me poison."

Toxin's voice was stern and held the venom of anger and pain. She had the appearance of a vicious animal. Ears were drawn back, tail showing her dominance, eyes shimmering her anger and pain, and her mouth drawn back into a snarl. She was sick and tired of being in this pain, and embarrassing herself. The creatures around the area drew back, showing the fear they had when toxin got angry. The tree and ground around her begun to slowly decay, showing her fumes where raising higher and higher, causing her more and more pain.

"Any kind of poison or toxin. And I need it. Now."

Toxin was showing no friendship now. She was in far to much pain. She need Gadara now more than ever and needed him to do this. She tried to show that, but her expression stayed. Vicious and ready to strike. And that was the last thing anyone, as well a sherself, would want.
Back to top Go down
Gadara

Gadara

Moonlit Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:35 pm

Gadara's eye went wide hearing the voice coming from Toxin and he frowned as he looked from one side to another and he took a step back before walking off trying to find something that had poison. Never was he one to show his fear on his face much, he was after all raised to show a fake kindness and dull interest but that slowly went away as he started living by himself. Gadara held his right hand close to his side, not at all wanting to place it in his pocket and making it hurt more. What on earth was he looking for? His feelings of being useless went away for the time being as he began his search. A thought however did strike him as he stopped and looked to the ground, maybe if he could find a snake that had poison in it. It could probably help Toxin out, though he sucked in telling what animal looks like it held poison within it. That was when he stopped noticing a mushroom and he simply took caution when he picked it up. Some mushrooms had poison in it and so he decided to take it back to Toxin, but not before picking a whole batch of mushrooms that looked like it held poison within it. Some did say that you could tell by its color or if it sent a itch through your skin and his skin was surely hating the contact with the mushrooms which was why he put it down before Toxin and rubbed his left hand with the back of his right hand as he went out searching for more things that could held poison. Gadara had his focus on this for the time being, for at least he wasn't useless as he had thought before hand. At least not by much.
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

Moonlit Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:44 pm

Toxin growled and lowered herself to the ground. She was, not intentionally, snarling and acting like the wild animal she was. She breathed heavily and awaited Gadara's return. She whimpered and snarled while looking for help. Before long Gadara returned and placed the mushrooms by her. Toxin immediately scarfed down the mushrooms. Her eyes glowed brightly as the poison sap dripped from her lips. She licked it up, the pain beginning to cease, allowing her to lighten her expression and mood. All she needed was more. Just a bit more and she would be back to normal. But she knew this couldn't be easy for Gadara. How could he know what was poison's or not. She would have him take her back home, but she was fuming to much to keep him safe. Toxin looked around like a starving animal, wanting and lusting for more toxin's. She then watched where Gadara went off and watched, waiting for him to return with something more. She felt bad that she had him do this, but she didn't know what else to do. This is why she stayed away from humans. They were too different.
Back to top Go down
Gadara

Gadara

Moonlit Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:55 pm

Gadara stopped when he encountered the same mushrooms not to far away from his first batch and he simply shook his head in a tough guy since which was his way of saying that he was doing this for a good cause. Forget his body and how it felt right now, Gadara was stubborn and his ex-wife had told him that a hundred times before. This time he used both of his hands to grab a whole arm load and he simply counted each one that was in his arms right now, Gadara hated to bring the same thing back to Toxin for he feared that it may not help her as much and so he tossed them over in a shower toward Toxin and her direction. Gadara sighed when he felt his skin itching like a mad fire but he simply would go home and put cream all over his skin. That should help for a while. Besides, he was alone and had no one else to support right now. Gadara simply on purpose stomped the ground for one second hard to trigger some kind of animal to react and when he heard a rattle did he smirk with his eye closed. He seemed so proud, and besides he knew how to catch a snake only due to the fact that he watched a snake hunter catch one before at his parents manor. It didn't take long before Gadara walked back into Toxin's view holding a rattlesnake by the throat, it was still alive and squirming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moonlit Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlit Forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steampunk Universe :: Heath’s City :: Middle class-
Jump to: